PROJECT MANAGER (Bangkok)
The Project Manager leads an experienced project team to execute translation and localization projects within the budget and schedule. He/she is accountable for the success and quality of the projects.
- Work with Business Development Manager on account development.
- Liaise with clients for project specifications and schedule requirements.
- Manage project team dedicated to specific clients.
- Plan, schedule and execute according to project plan.
- Drive and monitor the quality, schedule and budget.
- Account for the overall success of the projects.
- Post project assessment.
- 2-3 years project management experience.
- Sound knowledge in technology and software.
- Excellent team player and leadership capability.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong management, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Strong command in English.
- Knowledge of Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai is an advantage to liaise with associates
- Degree in Computer Science or Business Studies.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.